Avalon School offers a meal program that includes cold breakfast in the morning starting at 8:30am and hot lunch at 12:20pm daily.
Avalon's breakfast and lunch menus can always be accessed on our website on this very page. October Menus are now updated and posted below!!!
We offer hot lunches with a variety of choices including vegetarian, gluten/dairy free, and vegetarian gluten/dairy free. Please refer to each menu as posted on the website. You can also access hard copy menus and order forms in the front office.
Students may choose to bring their lunches daily (we have microwaves available for student use in the cafe), order some hot lunches on specific days, or order hot lunches daily.
Parents must complete a new 2018-2019 Free and Reduced Lunch Application Form at conferences in order to determine their Free/Reduced status for this current school year.
Please read through our meal order process below and reach out to the front office if you have any questions!
- Meal menus and order forms for the upcoming month are distributed mid-month and have a specified due date to ensure your students' meals are available at the start of the next month!
- School staff order meals each MONDAY AFTERNOON for the following week, in order to prevent food waste and maintain low meal prices for families.
- BREAKFAST PRICES: $2.50 | LUNCH PRICES: $3.50
- You may pay for meals via Paypal, by check, or by cash. Soon you will also be able to pay online through our new Infinite Campus Parent Portal - more information will be distributed in September about this new system!
QUESTIONS? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU MAY NOW ORDER MONTHLY LUNCH ORDERS ONLINE. Please click this link to order your October Student Meals.
IF YOU WISH FOR YOUR STUDENT TO ALWAYS ORDER DAILY BREAKFASTS, LUNCHES, OR BOTH, PLEASE E-MAIL email@example.com AND INCLUDE:
- Your student's name(s)
- Which daily meals they wish to order (All Breakfast, All Lunch, Both)
- Whether you need all gluten-free or veg meals
To order lunch at Avalon, use the following form:
PLEASE ORDER YOUR STUDENT'S MEALS FOR THE FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL BY CLICKING THIS LINK! Orders will be submitted online by Monday, August 27. The rest of the month's orders can be placed during conferences, either online or using a hard-copy order form.
Here is a PDF of our September Regular/Vegetarian Menu.
Here is a PDF of our September Gluten/Dairy Free Menu.
Here is a PDF of our October Regular/Vegetarian Menu.
Here is a PDF of our October Gluten/Dairy Free Menu.
Hard copy menu order forms will be available during conferences. An online order form will be uploaded soon - please check back ASAP!
***If you order a meal, be sure to pick it up!!!***
And here is a nifty way to pay for school lunches using Paypal! To pay for lunches here, click on the appropriate button below. Then, indicate how many meals you are paying for, and then click “update.” Finally, click the appropriate check-out button and submit your payment. Please allow 2-3 days for processing.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 or (202) 720-6382 (TTY). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.